The harsh reality? Make the wrong housing decision and it will ruin your entire financial life. If you want to make sure buying a home doesn’t derail your financial life, you must be aware of how popular culture has tainted the home-buying process. At the very root, our homes provide us with shelter and a place to raise our families. However, now they have become a measure of our status and success. There are a lot of emotions associated with buying a home. Let these emotions pick your home for you, and they will ruin your financial life.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Decide if buying a home is right for you
- Develop a plan for buying a home
- Gain confidence in your plan for buying a home
- Make the commitment to buying less home
- Delay the purchase of a home until you are financially ready
Click below to get started.